Your re-sellable donations help us care for the animals in our rescue. We are happy to accept new and gently used items.
Donations we can accept:
- Clothing – women’s, men’s and children’s
- Shoes, accessories and jewelry
- Home décor, antiques and collectibles
- Books and media
- Sporting goods, games and toys
- Pet supplies
- Holiday decorations
- Working electronics – please contact us regarding electronics donations
- Furniture – please contact us regarding furnifture donations.
Donations we cannot accept:
- Broken, soiled or damaged items
- Automotive parts
- Beds, frames, mattresses and box springs
- Futons and sofa sleepers
- Infant furniture and equipment (cribs, strollers, high chairs, car seats, etc.)
- Building supplies
- Gas or propane tools and equipment
- Large appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc.)
- Fur coats
- Medical supplies or home health care equipment (anything from bedpans to syringes)
- Hazardous and dangerous materials (toxic or flammable chemicals, fireworks, weapons of any kind, biohazardous items, medications)
If you have questions about donations, please call (760) 547-6839 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!