1. It is hereby understood and agreed that my service to Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue is strictly a voluntary activity on my part with no remuneration associated with the activity. I am neither an employee, agent, or associated with Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue in any capacity other than as a volunteer, and therefore, hold Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue harmless and free of any and all claims which may arise as a result of my volunteer activity. A volunteer position does not constitute an employee/employer relationship with Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue and volunteers serve at the discretion of the management of Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue.
2. I authorize Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue to seek emergency medical treatment of me in case of accident, injury, or illness.
3. I agree to abide by all policies and procedures of Last Chance at Life Animal Rescue.
4. I understand that all information regarding animal patients, adoptive families/individuals, employees and clients of the veterinary hospital/boarding care facility, volunteers, and third-party contractors is confidential and I agree not to divulge this information to anyone.
5. Volunteers who fail to comply with safety rules and animal care protocols will be subject to review by the board of directors and possible termination as a volunteer.
6. I will not possess, use, sell or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on the premises.
7. I understand that my volunteer assignment may be terminated at any time at the discretion of the Board of Directors.